first part of jee
the second part of jee
Andhra Pradesh –Engineering, Agricultural, Medical Common Entrance Test abbreviated as AP-EAMCET. This state level examination is conducted to take the admission in Engineering, agricultural, Medical undergraduate courses in the private and government colleges situated in Andhra Pradesh. Student who desire to any of the stream mention above can opt for this exam. In this article you will read everything you need to know AP-EAMCET
• Be Citizen of India.
• Have domicile certificate if they desire to give examination from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
• Have qualified their 10+2 exams (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is mandatory)
• Examination will be held in both Telugu and English.
• The students who want to appear for Urdu language exam, they can give it in Hyderabad only
• Duration – 3hours
• Three sections - Maths , Chemistry and Physics
• Total marks – 160.
80 marks of Mathematics
40 for Chemistry
40 for Physics
• 1-mark for each correct answer
• No negative marking in the examination.
• The format of question will be MCQ, which has only one correct answer.
Before submitting application forms the students are requested to read the following points carefully which are as follows:
• AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2018 are available online only and will be available from 1st week of February 2018. So, don’t be late in submitting forms
• If you get late, here we share you the last date for submitting application form in the third week of March month 2018
• If you have submitted the form with some wrong information, you can re-correct them before the last correction date shared by the university.
• After re-checking the application, submit the form completed in all respects
• If you submit the online form after the date. You need to play the late fee along with it as shared by us in above table
• The students need to pay the application fee either by debit/credit card or online mode
• Online Mode needs many information like birth date, father-mother name, passing year, transaction id, the name of candidate etc.
Click on this website. http://www.apeamcet2018.in/
• click on the “Online Application” link.
• First, you have to pay the application fee for form filling.
• Click on the link “Step-1 Fee Payment”.
• You have to fill your basis details & click on the “Initiate Payment”.
• Select your payment type option & pay the fee.
• Now, you have to click on the link “Proceed to fill application”.
• Fill your application form including candidate details, address, qualifying examination, details of common entrance test, etc.
• You also have to upload your scanned photograph & signature in a JPG format.
• The size of the scanned images should be more than 50 KB (photograph) & 30 KB (signature).
• Click on the “submit” button.
• You can also check & verify your filled details before final submission.
• After that, you have to click on the “Confirm” button.
• Note down your registration number for future communication.
• Take a printout copy of the filled AP EAMCET online application form 2018
For Engineering – 350.00 Rs For Medical and Agriculture – 350.00 Rs.
The AP EAMCET 2018 paper will have three distinct sections:
• Physics: 40 questions.
• Chemistry: 40 questions.
• Mathematics (Engineering)/ Biology (Agriculture and Medical): 80 questions.
• Total: 160 questions.
• Type of questions: Objective type, 1 marks each.
• No negative marking for wrong answers.
• NOTE: The AP EAMCET 2018 and intermediate 10+2 exam marks will be normalized with a weightage of 75% and 25% respectively.
In this, the syllabus of Mathematics, Physics , Chemistry and Biology is given below. It is important that candidate not only go through the syllabus but also tackle all the topics
Syllabus for mathematics:
Syllabus for Physics:
Syllabus for Chemistry:
Syllabus for AP EAMCET 2018 Botany: • Diversity in the living world
• Structural organisation in plants- morphology
• Reproduction in plants
• Plant systematics
• Cell structure and function
• Internal organisation of plants
• Plant ecology
• Plant physiology
• Molecular biology
• Plants, microbes and human welfare
Syllabus For Zoology
• Structural organization in animals
• Animal diversity-i: invertebrate phyla
• Animal diversity-ii: phylum: Chordata
• Locomotion & reproduction in protozoa
• Biology & human welfare
• Type study of PeriPlaneta Americana
• Ecology & Environment
• Human anatomy and physiology-i
• Human anatomy and physiology-ii
• Human anatomy and physiology-iii
• Human anatomy and physiology-iv
• Human reproduction
• Organic evolution
• Applied biology