first part of jee
the second part of jee
The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance exam conducted by the Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, which was formerly known as UP Technical University(UPTU). This is an examination you need to take to have admission for B. Tech/B.Arch./B.Pharm./BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MCA/MAM and second year of B. Tech./B. Pharm./MCA courses. UPSEE is conducted for 12 papers. In this section we will look forward over the Eligibility, dates and syllabus for the examination.
The basic protocol to take the examination starts from the eligibility or the criteria you need to fulfill for the examination. Below are the points you need to satisfy to take UPSEE.
YOU need to be a permanent resident of Uttar-Pradesh.
For admission to UG courses, the candidate should have cleared class 12th or its equivalent exam from the UP board or any recognized university, with at least 45% marks (40% for candidates from the reserved category).
For admission to PG programs, the candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for candidates from the reserved category)
For admission to the B. Arch course, the candidate needs to have at least 50% marks in their 12th class (45% for candidates from the reserved category).
All candidates who are eligible for admission to B. Tech. Courses are also eligible for admission to B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering).
UPSEE/AKTU 2018 Syllabus will be announced by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). Before appearing in the examination, candidates must know about the entire syllabus of the examination. The syllabus is different for different papers. Total 11 papers will be organized by the AKTU. Below, we are providing the complete syllabus according to the Paper.
Paper 1 Syllabus (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) Physics Syllabus: Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum & Collisions, Rotation of a Rigid Body About a Fixed Axis, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Gravitation, Oscillatory Motion, Electromagnetic Induction, Wave Optics and Modern Physics.
Chemistry Syllabus: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Acid – Base Concepts, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Isomerism, IUPAC, Polymers, Redox Reactions, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Periodic Table, Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Corbohydrates, Solid State, Petroleum.
Mathematics Syllabus: Algebra, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Probability, Trigonometry, Vectors, Dynamics & Statics.
Paper 2 Syllabus (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) Physics Syllabus: Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum & Collisions, Rotation of a Rigid Body About a Fixed Axis, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Gravitation, Oscillatory Motion, Electromagnetic Induction, Wave Optics and Modern Physics.
Chemistry Syllabus: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Acid – Base Concepts, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Isomerism, IUPAC, Polymers, Redox Reactions, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Periodic Table, Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, carbohydrates, Solid State, Petroleum.
Biology Syllabus(Zoology & Botany): Zoology: Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Mammalian Anatomy, Animal Physiology.
Botany: Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Fruits, Cell Differentiation Plant Tissue, Anatomy of Root, Ecosystem, Genetics, Seeds in Angiospermic Plants, Stem and Leaf, Soil, Photosynthesis.
The exam conducting authority for UPSEE 2018, brings it to the kind notice of the applicants appearing for the UPSEE exam 2018 that their admit cards, for paper 1 to paper 4 only, are available for download from 11th April, 2018(tentative). Candidates can download the same here. The UPSEE 2018 admit card will be provided online only in the online mode and no hard copies of the admit card of UPSEE 2018 will be issued to the candidates by post. The candidates can download the UPSEE admit card 2018 till the exam day i.e. April 16 (10:00 am)
• Only candidates whose application form has been successfully accepted can download the UPSEE admit card 2018.
• Candidates unable to download their UPSEE Admit Card or facing difficulty in downloading must email the authorities with the details by April 12, 2018(tentative).
• Candidates seeking admission in undergraduate engineering colleges across the state of Uttar Pradesh, need to produce their UPSEE 2018 admit card while appearing in the entrance examination as well as during the counselling process. Thus, aspirants are advised to preserve their UPSEE admit card 2018 till the admission process gets over.
• Applicants must bear in mind that without UPSEE 2018 admit card, no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall and take the test.
• For UPSEE 2018 test takers, it’s advised that they must cross-check their details on the admit card after downloading the admit card of UPSEE 2018. In case they find any discrepancy, they must contactUPSEE 2018 officials and get that rectified
Candidates must follow the following Steps to download the UPSEE 2018 Admit card –
• Visit the official UPSEE website
• Candidates will require accessing the official download page.
• The application number, password & security pin must be entered in the login page to access the account.
• After entering the required details, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
• The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
• Candidates must ensure that they take a ‘Print out’ of the admit card after the download and retain it safely.
UPSEE admit card 2018 is an important document which carries the following details. Candidates must check that these details are all correct in their admit card – even a small spelling error should be notified.
• Name of the candidate
• Father’s name
• Gender of the candidate
• Category of the candidate
• Sub-Category of the candidate
• Roll number of the candidate
• Application number
• Rural Weightage
• Photograph and Signature of the candidate
• Date, Time & Venue of the examination
• Some general instructions for the exam
Unable to Download the UPSEE Admit Card 2018? Candidates who are unable to download their admit card for the UPSEE 2018 exam must email the same to the AKTU authorities before April 12, 2018. They must mention their UPSEE 2018 Application No and other details like Name, etc and mail the details to email@example.com.
Discrepancies on the UPSEE Admit Card 2018?
In case of reported correction in the admit card, candidates must report to the concerned authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following details must be mentioned –
• Two passport size photographs similar to the one uploaded at the time of filling up the Application Form of UPSEE 2018.
• The requisite fee in order to receive the corrected admit card.
• The unique application number allocated to the candidate.
• A copy of the receipt of the registered post/ speed post as a proof of submitting the confirmation page.
• Candidates must download the final corrected admit card from the official website before the examination date.
₹1300 (for Male / Transgender Candidates of General / OBC Category) and ₹650 (for SC/ST Category and Female Candidates / Physically Handicapped Candidates)3
A state level entrance exam conducted by Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University for the students who want to apply for Under-graduates’ program in Uttar Pradesh. A gateway to the programs for which you need to take this examination are B. Tech/B.Arch./B.Pharm./BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MCA/MAM and second year of B. Tech./B. Pharm./MCA courses.
Here are some important pointers regarding the UPSEE 2018 application form:
• The UPSEE 2018 application form will be available from the fourth week of February 2018.
• The application form will be available only online.
• The closing date of the application would be the last week of March 2018.
Before you start filling up the form, you must keep the following documents/things ready:
• A personal mobile phone number and an e-mail account
• Photograph: A clear scanned image of your recent colour passport size picture (3.5cmX4.5cm) in JPEG format with a maximum image size of 100 KB is required. The photo must show your full face, facing the camera with a white or off-white uncluttered background. Your name should be printed on the photograph.
• A clear scanned image of your signature (3.5cmX1.5cm) in JPEG format with a maximum size of 30 KB
• A clear scanned image of your left thumb impression (3.5cmX1.5cm) in JPEG format with a maximum size of 30 KB Filling of the UPSEE 2018 application form involves the following three steps:
• Registration (entering all personal, academic and communication details)
• Uploading images
• Fee payment
Now, let’s get started with a step-by-step guide on how to fill the UPSEE 2018 Application Form.
Visit the official site of UPSEE (www.upsee.nic.in). Please use the browser Internet Explorer 7 or above for filling up the UPSEE 2018 application form.
• Follow the link ‘UPSEE for UG (UPSEE 2018)’ for filling the application form for admission to UG programs: B. Tech./B. Pharm./BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ Direct admission to 2nd year of B. Tech/B. Pharm.
• Follow the link ‘UPSEE for PG (UPSEE 2018)’ for filling the application form for admission to PG programs: MBA/MCA/MAM (Dual Degree) and direct admission to 2nd year of MCA.
Now, you can click on the ‘Apply’ tab at the bottom of the page to start filling up the application. A new screen with the instructions and procedures for online submission of application form appears. Go through this page carefully and after that follow the link ‘click here to proceed’ at the bottom of the page. This link takes you to the online application form.
Step 1: Registration and Filling in Your Personal, Educational & Other Details
• – The online application form is self-explanatory. You are required to enter all your personal details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Domicile of your parents, state from where you have passed the qualifying examination.
– Communication details such as address, phone number, e-mail, etc.
– Educational details such as qualifying examination detail, subjects in the qualifying exam, etc.
– You also have to choose a paper as per eligibility, your choice of city for examination centre, etc.
• After you’ve completed this procedure, select a password and security question. Note this password and the security question as this along with the application number generated by the system will be required for future logins.
• To make changes in the application form, you can click on ‘Edit’ at the bottom of the page.
• Once you’re satisfied with the information entered, click on the ‘Final Submit’ tab. Please be doubly sure before clicking on ‘Final Submit’ as you won’t be able to make any changes once you’ve pressed this tab.
Step 2: Uploading Scanned Images
• Upload clear scanned images of your recent passport size photograph, your signature and your left thumb impression with the specifications given at the beginning of the article.
• Please ensure that the uploaded images are clear and correct before pressing the ‘save’ tab. Once you have saved the images, you won’t be able to change them. Be careful because an application form with blurred images can be rejected.
Step 3: Fee Payment Once you’ve completed steps 1 & 2, you may proceed to make the payment for the examination fees. Please note that the fees can only be paid online through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking. You can follow the steps given below to pay the fees.
• Choose the appropriate ‘mode of payment’ depending on whether you’re paying by Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking and click on ‘Proceed to Payment.’ All VISA/Master Cards are accepted. Please note that in addition to the exam fee, your bank may apply service charges and applicable taxes.
• Once you make the payment, a ‘Transaction Number’ is generated. Please note the transaction number for future reference.
• If your payment is successful, a ‘Download Confirmation Page’ link will appear on the screen. You must download this confirmation page by clicking on the link and save it for your records.
So, these are the simple steps that you can follow to fill up the UPSEE 2018 Application Form.