first part of jee
the second part of jee
As you know that Vellore is famous for its manufacturing of leather goods, you might also know that Vellore Institute of Technology is famous for producing fine Engineers in the country. If you want to know how to get admission in this Institute you should be aware of VITEEE. VIT Engineering Entrance Exam is the gate pass to enter the Institution. The omnipresent sense of joy and enthusiasm towards learning distinguishes VIT, Vellore
Have a quick look over the eligibility criteria for taking this exam.
• Candidate can be of Resident of India/Non Resident of India.
• Foreign Nationals can apply separately through Foreign National Application form.
• Candidate appearing for VITEEE 2018 should have an at least aggregate of 60% in Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics in their qualifying exam (10+2 exam)
• Whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST caste should have minimum 50% aggregate in respective subjects
• Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2018
VIT Slot Booking 2018 is a provision for applicants to apply for the examination, to choose their center, date and the batch for the exam. The booking system is based on first come –first serve , therefore you should not delay your booking. Have a quick look over the important dates for VITEEE
|Commencement of VIT slot booking 2018||19th March 2018|
|VITEEE 2018 Hall Ticket Download||19th March 2018|
|Last Date of Slot Booking||22nd March 2018|
|Last Date for Downloading Hall Ticket||22nd March 2018|
|VITEEE 2018 Examination|
In this, we will give you step by step procedure you need to follow to book a slot for the exam.
STEP 1: Log in to the Online Test Booking System (OTBS)
• Log in to vit.ac.in to access the OTBS page.
• Enter your APPLICATION NUMBER and
• Enter the CHARACTERS IN THE EMPTY TEXT BOX from the text box provided below the password.
• Now, click onLOG IN.
STEP 2: Opening the slot booking window
• After logging in, read and confirm your details mentioned on the left-hand side of the page.
• Click on the box that says ‘please click the check box and proceed for the slot booking’.
• Now, click on the ‘book a seat’ tab to proceed further.
Important NOTE: For correction of conflicting information, candidates can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0416-220 2168/0416-220 2157/0416-330 5555.
STEP 3: Booking Test City
The candidates now need to enter the following information on the ‘BOOK A SEAT’ Page:
• TEST NAME – VITEEE 2018.
• STATE/INTERNATIONAL – Madhya Pradesh (For instance).
• TEST CITY- LUCKNOW (For instance).
• SUBJECT CHOSEN FOR VITEEE 2018 – PCME/PCBE.
• CHOOSE YOUR TEST DATE PREFERENCE – Enter the Date in the Calendar carefully.
• TEST CENTER NAME AND ADDRESS- Select as your convenience.
STEP 4: Booking the Slot
After entering all the above-mentioned details, the names of the test centres and the available slots will be displayed on the screen. Candidates need to book a slot from among the displayed ones because the already booked slots will not be reallocated. STEP 5: Confirming the Slot booked
As the last step, the candidates need to confirm the slots booked by them. Please note that the VIT slot booking 2018 is done in real time hence you will be given only one minute to confirm your booking. If the page expires, the entire process and all the steps mentioned above have to be performed again. Generally, the slots are booked very quickly and there’s a chance that your desired slot will not be available by the time you attempt to book it again. As soon you click ‘OK‘, a dialogue box pops up asking you to confirm your booking within 60 seconds. Click on the ‘Confirm’ tab to complete your VIT slot booking 2018. Upon successful booking, an e-admit card is generated. Save the PDF. You will receive an e-mail and text message saying ‘KINDLY SAVE BOTH’. Navigate back to the Home Page and print your VITEEE 2018 Admit Card from ‘view my admit card’ link. Candidates are also advised to go through the VITEEE 2018 information brochure for detailed information on all aspects of the examination.
A Candidate need to know about the exam pattern as it can improvise your strategy for the examination.
The detailed exam pattern of VITEEE 2018 is given below for all candidates to check. It is important for all candidates to check the details about the examination before starting off their preparation process
VITEEE MARKING SCHEME VITEEE Syllabus The syllabus for VITEEE is quite similar to class XI and class XII syllabus.
1. Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power
2. Properties of Matter
4. Current Electricity
5. Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
6. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
8. Nuclear Physics
9. Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
10. Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
1. Isomerism in Organic Compounds
2. Alcohols and Ethers
3. Carbonyl Compounds
4. Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
5. Organic Nitrogen Compounds
6. Atomic Structure
7. p,d and f – Block Elements
8. Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
9. Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
1. Applications of Matrices and Determinants
2. Complex Numbers
3. Coordinate Geometry
4. Vector Algebra
5. Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
6. Differential Calculus
7. Integral Calculus and its Applications (Definite and Indefinite Integrals)
8. Differential Equations
9. Probability Distributions
2. Cell and Molecular Biology
4. Genetics and Evolution
5. Human health and diseases
6. Plant physiology
8. Human physiology
9. Biotechnology and its applications
10. Biodiversity, ecology and environment
English part includes Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension based questions.
Cost of Online Application Form : ₹1,150
Cost of Offline Application Form : ₹1,200